Cement plant Mambong, Malaysia
- Structural steel and concrete design (LPH 1-5)
- Workshop design
- Facade design
- Geotechnical services
- Infrastructural design
- Cement grinding plant with a ball mill and compound system
- Cement mill feed bin building
- 2 cement silos, one single-chamber silo and one ring cell silo
- Supporting structures for the transport of the clinker and additive aggregates
- Packing plant and palletizing hall
CMS planned to expand its cement grinding section at the Mambong clinker plant.
Kottmann GmbH was awarded the contract for the object and structural design including geotechnics as well as the infrastructure design for roads, water, drainage and media routes. Under the leadership of the plant engineer, the interfaces were reduced as best as possible and the planning time was efficiently streamlined.